OSA Insulated Sectional Overhead Doors give guaranteed high thermal performance, compared with traditional roller shutters, with a thermal performance being greater than that required by Building Regulations. Windows can be installed in single or multiple panels, allowing a sectional door to be customised to specific requirements. All components are galvanised for weather protection and panels can be prefinished in an extensive range of colours and materials.
Operation methods are manual push-up (up to 3000mm wide x 3000mm high), manual chain hoist or electric (single or three phase). Four track options allow the best use of space inside a building, with tracks being diverted to suit internal headroom requirements.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Free surveys and quotations
- Sectional door features
- 40mm thick rigid polyurethane foam filled panels with a density of 40kg/m3
- Panels conform to Building Regulation requirements
- Four track arrangement choices (standard lift, high lift, vertical lift, low headroom)
- Sound reduction value of (Rw) 25db (panel only)
- Three choices of operation method:
- Manual push-up (up to 3000mm wide x 3000mm high)
- Manual chain hoist
- Electric single or three phase
- Wide range of standard Stucco and Plastisol finishes
- Option for powder coating to any RAL or BS colour
- 42m2 maximum door size