The electrically operated Qompact roller shutter’s patented design uses slats of differing heights to produce a roller shutter with a uniquely compact coil, therefore taking up minimal space and having a lesser impact on the aesthetics of a building. Ideal for domestic and commercial use, the Qompact has been tested to BR2 STS 202 (by Exova Warrington apt CERTISECURE)* and is Secured by Design*.
Exova Warrington apt CERTISECURE is an independent third party test house and certification body. The Qompact roller shutter has achieved level BR2 STS 202 following a series of stringent tests using a set of available tools by the ‘attacker’, such as commonly used hand tools, levers and physical force (creating minimal noise).
Secured by Design – Secured by Design is the official UK Police flagship initiative supporting the principles of ‘designing out crime’ by use of effective crime prevention and security standards for a wide range of products and applications.
*at specified sizes
- Free surveys and quotations
- Created from 60% recycled materials
- Security rated to BR2 STS 202
- Approved by the Secured by Design initiative *
- Security features
- Robust single skin extruded curved aluminium slat profile
- Lock automatically at the top when fully lowered
- Additional locking available if required
- Wireless controls as standard
- Compact coil with eight lath sizes
- Wind class rating: Class 5
- Maximum box size of 205mm for 3300mm high opening
- Three box types: square, chamfered or curved
- 4400mm maximum span widths
- Available with perforated slats
- Three standard colours options
- White, silver or grey
- Option for powder coating to any RAL or BS colour
- Internal or external fitting