The electrically operated SeceuroDoor 75 Vision has all the benefits of the SeceuroDoor 75, but with the addition of punched or perforated slats to allow vision through. Suitable for medium security industrial applications, the SeceuroDoor Vision 75 is an attractive alternative to a traditional roller shutter.
The single skin galvanised steel slat is available in different gauges depending on the size of the shutter and the system can be supplied with a high usage motor for situations where the shutter will be opened and closed more frequently. The SeceuroDoor Vision 75 can be combined with the solid slats of the SeceuroDoor 75 to give only partial vision if required.
With galvanised finish as standard, the option of powder coating to standard RAL or BS colours allows shutters to be matched to existing colour schemes or corporate colours.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Free surveys and quotations
- Perforated slat curtain allows up to 25% vision when back lit
- Punched slat curtain gives approximately 44% vision when back lit
- Security features
- Robust steel construction
- Strong single skin galvanised steel slat profile
- Additional locking available if required
- Supplied with medium or high usage motors
- Single or three phase motor options
- Direct drive or flange mount options
- Fitted with a manual override for use in the event of power failure
- Choice of four guide rail arrangement
- Wind class rating: Class 2
- Option for powder coating to any RAL or BS colour
- 7000mm maximum span widths
- 7000mm maximum height
- Internal or external fitting
- Can be combined with SeceuroDoor 75 solid slats for partial vision (SeceuroDoor 75)