The SeceuroDoor 77c provides the robust qualities of the SeceuroDoor 75c, but with the addition of an insulated curtain. This shutter provides medium security and is suitable for industrial applications. Minimal thermal bridges and the use of fine-pored PU foam infill ensure good thermal insulation. Curtain and sealing technology used around the entire shutter reduce noise from both inside and outside.
This system is supplied as manual hand chain operation and is therefore ideal for situations where power is not available or where a manually operated roller shutter is preferable. Standard finish is a galvanised steel curtain with aluminium guides, with an option of high quality powder coat finish, allowing the SeceuroDoor 77c to be matched to existing colour schemes or corporate colours.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Free surveys and quotations
- Security features
- Robust steel construction
- Additional locking if required
- Supplied with counter balance spring and manual hand chain gears
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Heat transmission performance – 4.01W/(m2K)
- 77mm CFC-free foam filled rolled galvanised steel slat
- Wind class rating: Class 2
- Choice of four guide rail sections
- Option for powder coating to any RAL or BS colour
- 5000mm maximum span widths
- Also available with electrical operation (SeceuroDoor 77)