The SeceuroDoor Rapid Roll is a fast-acting barrier with an opening speed of approximately 1 metre per second. Manufactured with a robust, durable PVC curtain, this door has been specifically designed for commercial and industrial applications.
The SeceuroDoor Rapid Roll is available as two versions; standard or self-repair*.
*Self-repair – should the curtain become displaced from the guide channels, when opened fully, the self-repair option will independently relocate the door leaf into the guides on closing.
- Free surveys and quotations
- Manufactured in the UK
- Opening speed of approximately 1 metre/second
- Two options available: Standard and Self-Repair
- Wind class rating for Standard option: Class 5
- Wind class rating for Self-Repair option: Class 3
- 7000mm maximum span widths
- 6700mm maximum height
- 160 rpm variable speed motor: single phase or three phase supply
- Resistive safety edge, photocell kit and presence and/or motion detection kit fitted as standard
- Option for vision panels
- Four standard colour options for PVC curtain
- Red, blue, yellow or grey
- Option of an additional 49 colours from the Mehler colour chart range
- Steel frame work in plain galvanising with 3 colour standard options
- White, black or grey
- Hardware and brackets can be powder coated any RAL or BS colour
- Internal or external fitting