The SeceuroGlide Sectional Compact garage door comes with all the great standard design features of the SeceuroGlide Sectional range, but with a significantly smaller headroom requirement. With this design of door, only 90mm of headroom is required, making it an ideal choice for a low headroom garage with limited space.
The Sectional Compact’s 40mm, high density, CFC-free polyurethane insulated door panels provide excellent insulation properties, helping to keep your home energy efficient whilst also reducing noise transmission. This insulating core is environmentally friendly and fire safe.
Every SeceuroGlide Sectional Compact door is fitted with a double weather seal, giving both an external seal against the weather and also an internal seal to help form a thermal break on the door panel itself.
A comprehensive range of panel designs, colour finishes and accessories are available, allowing the Sectional Compact door to be customised to your requirements.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Free surveys and quotations
- Security features
- Automatic self-locking design
- Highly resilient, durable 40mm thick panels
- Option for a built-in alarm if required
- Panels have a fire safe and environmentally friendly insulating core
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation
- Motor has an integral safety force limitation device, offering complete peace of mind
- Operation by remote control
- Option for wireless wall switch or wireless keypad operation
- Ability to disengage motor internally, allowing manual operation in the event of power failure
- 5500mm maximum span width
- Choice of four panel types
- Choice of either smooth or embossed finish
- Three standard colour options
- White smooth, white embossed or Anthracite Dura
- Option of metallic finishes, painted wood-effect colours or any RAL colour