With the same classic appearance as the 1000 model, the SeceuroGuard 1001 provides a higher level of security and is tested and approved to Loss Prevention Standard 1175-1 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB). The SeceuroGuard 1001 is also approved by the Secured by Design initiative.
LPCB – The rigorous LPS 1175 burglary resistance standard is operated by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB). LPCB are the UK’s leading independent certification body and the LPS 1175 standard is recognised and endorsed by 16 organisations including the Association of British Insurers and the Association of Chief Police Officers.
Secured by Design – Secured by Design is the official UK Police flagship initiative supporting the principles of ‘designing out crime’ by use of effective crime prevention and security standards for a wide range of products and applications. Only products which have been tested and meet the required technical standard can be awarded the Police Preferred Specification.
This system can be fitted to the face or reveal of a window or door aperture and can be specified with a single or double-sash configuration. The SeceuroGuard system has a smooth top running track with the option of a fold-up bottom track to leave doorways unobstructed if required. SeceuroGuard retractable gates are exceptionally safe and easy to handle with a smooth, quiet operation. They can disappear neatly behind curtains or blinds when not in use.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Free surveys and quotations
- Tested and approved to Loss Prevention Standard 1175-1
- Approved by the Secured by Design initiative
- Security features
- Multi-point locking from a single key
- Euro profile cylinders available if required
- Quick and easy to use
- Can be fitted with a locking post at both ends to provide maximum flexibility of operation
- High grade steel in ‘X ’lattice as standard with ‘S’ lattice as an option
- Excellent through-vision when locked
- Galvanised for corrosion resistance and powder coated white as standard
- Option for powder coating to any RAL or BS colour
- 6000mm maximum span widths
- Internal fitting