The SeceuroShield 3801 is a level 1 security rated, insurance approved product, tested to Loss Prevention Standard 1175 (LPS 1175) by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB). This product is also approved by the Secured by Design initiative.
LPCB – The rigorous LPS 1175 burglary resistance standard is operated by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB). LPCB are the UK’s leading independent certification body and the LPS 1175 standard is recognised and endorsed by 16 organisations including the Association of British Insurers and the Association of Chief Police Officers.
Secured by Design – Secured by Design is the official UK Police flagship initiative supporting the principles of ‘designing out crime’ by use of effective crime prevention and security standards for a wide range of products and applications.
The 38mm double-walled extruded aluminium slat coils tightly into a range of compact boxes, minimising its visual impact. Available as electric operation only, this design is most suited to domestic, commercial and retail applications. The SeceuroShield 3801 fits internally or externally in either the reveal or around the opening and has a high quality white, black, brown or cream powder coat finish as standard. A wide range of additional powder coat colours are available, allowing the shutter to be matched to existing colour schemes or corporate colours.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Free surveys and quotations
- Tested to Loss Prevention Standard LPS 1175-1
- Approved by the Secured by Design initiative
- Security features
- Strong double skin aluminium slat
- Lock automatically at the top when fully lowered
- Supplied with an additional lock for extra security
- Reinforced, heavy duty guide rail
- Wind locked curtain
- Fitted with an internal manual override for use in the event of power failure
- Can be installed internally or externally
- Electric operation
- Wireless controls as standard
- Four standard colours options
- White, black, brown or cream
- Option for powder coating to any RAL or BS colour
- 3000mm maximum span widths