The SeceuroShield 7501 is a level 1 security rated, insurance approved roller shutter, tested to Loss Prevention Standard 1175-2 (LPS1175-2). The rigorous LPS 1175 burglary resistance standard is operated by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB). LPCB are the UK’s leading independent certification body and the LPS 1175 standard is recognised by 16 organisations, including the Association of British Insurers and the Association of Police Officers. The SeceuroShield 7501 is also approved by the Secured by Design initiative.
This design is ideal for commercial applications and can be supplied with a solid or perforated scrolled slat or with a combination of both. Available with either a traditional or continental specification, the SeceuroShield 7501 roller shutter is a versatile and secure option. Choose from four high quality powder coat finishes as standard, with a wide range of additional colours available if required, allowing the shutter to be matched to existing colour schemes or corporate colours.
Secured by Design – Secured by Design is the official UK Police flagship initiative supporting the principles of ‘designing out crime’ by use of effective crime prevention and security standards for a wide range of products and applications.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Free surveys and quotations
- Tested and approved to Loss Prevention Standard 1175-1
- Approved by the Secured by Design initiative
- Security features
- Strong, 75mm single skin galvanised steel profile slat
- Guide rail locks fitted as standard
- Bottom rail anchors
- Features a neat continental style aluminium head box and guide rails for higher grade applications
- Also available with traditional galvanised steel guide rails and head box
- Available with solid or perforated slats, or a combination of both
- Electric or manual operation methods
- Electric shutters are fitted with a manual override for use in the event of power failure
- Wireless controls as standard on electric shutters
- Four standard colour options
- White, black, brown or cream
- Option for powder coating to any RAL or BS colour
- 6000mm maximum span widths
- 3400mm maximum height
- Internal fitting