With a wide range of features and options available, the bespoke hinged Strongdor Steeldor is a successful all-rounder, popular with contractors and specifiers alike. Manufactured from corrosion resistant high-tensile steel, the Steeldor is designed and built to order from your specification.
These steel doors can be configured for both personnel and emergency exit use, with a choice of fixed, glazed, louvered or detachable panels if required. This is a highly versatile door, ideal for industrial, retail and commercial applications, with the added benefit of being approved by the Secured by Design initiative and surpassing the PAS 24 requirements.
Secured by Design – Secured by Design is the official UK Police flagship initiative supporting the principles of ‘designing out crime’ by use of effective crime prevention and security standards for a wide range of products and applications.
Recognised by Secure by Design, PAS 24 was introduced by the British Standards Institute to provide a method of testing and assessing the enhanced security performance requirements of an external doorset assembly. Doors that achieve this level of certification are proven to offer a level of security suitable for any building, domestic or commercial, that is at risk from methods of attack normally associated with a casual or opportunist burglar.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Free surveys and quotations
- Security features
- Tested and rated to protect from intruders and bad weather
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant high-tensile steel
- Secured by Design approved and PAS 24 certified
- Available as a personnel door or emergency exit door
- Available as single, double or leaf and a half doorsets, with bespoke side and overpanels if required
- Many hardware options available
- Air permeability: EN1026:2000 to class 4 – 600Pa (113kmh) test pressure
- Weather-tightness: BS6375: Part 1: 2009 (test to EN1026:2000, EN1027:2000, EN12211:2000) to 1200 exposure rating
- Water-tightness: EN1027:2000 to 150Pa for outward opening and 100Pa for inward opening
- Wind load: EN12211:2000 to 1200Pa (ClassA3) 98mph
- Powder coated finish to any standard RAL or BS colour